Redefining Veterinary Lifestyle
You'd be hard put to find someone in the veterinary field that doesn't value the animal interaction, but regardless of that rewarding aspect, it's no easy path. Compassion fatigue and burnout can occur if you're not proactive in preventing these things. We believe people power is critical to fostering successful practices and empowering fulfilled practitioners that are in it for the long haul. We provide tools to help our growing network of practices and practitioners live their best veterinary lives while providing inspired and innovative care.
Who we are
At Innovetive, “company culture” isn’t just a buzz phrase in PowerPoint presentations. We know the recipe for success, and it’s part of every aspect of our business. Here’s how we get it done.
● We’re Entrepreneurs: We encourage our team to be creative, to confidently make recommendations, and to never be afraid to try new things. With this mindset, we produce results that work and reward.
● We Believe in Respect: People are a priority because success is impossible without compassionate leadership, an appreciation of diversity, and a climate of appreciation.
● We Collaborate: Every idea counts, and everyone has a seat at the table. We actively seek different perspectives to achieve new insights and outcomes.
● We Focus on Growth: We’re not scared of challenges or the gray space outside our comfort zone. We take on the unexpected, which teaches us new skills to grow and revolutionize veterinary medicine.
● We Have Fun: We’re serious about our business, but we also have a fun time doing it. We embrace humor and celebrate victory.
● We’re In This Together: You’re here because you’re passionate about petcare, and we have that in common. Our full-service team is dedicated to providing solutions to practices and their practitioners so they can provide the best, most innovative care to the cats, dogs, and other fur friends that light up our lives.
Most veterinary acquisition groups have a strategy of acquiring practices as quickly and robotically as possible. That’s not how we work. We define success by what our practices achieve and how happy their practitioners are, not by how many dots appear on our partner map (though we’re very proud of our family of 80+ practices).
Let’s get started.